Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Make up Posting January 13, 2010 !!

So many things are happening right now!!! Jennifer is almost 4 months, the dates for leaving for Idaho are getting closer and with that the reality of us leaving to Ecuador, even after we bought the tickets ( The Lord provided for it!!), for some reason the dates didn't seem that close but now they are :) June 14 is our departure to our new life to serve God in Ecuador.

It is a mixture of feelings, sad and happy, I guess that is normal but at the same time I am praying for my daughter Karina, she is having sad times and I try to comfort her but I know the Lord is the only one who can give her peace.
I do feel sad sometimes but there is a verse of the bible that always comes to my mind and it was our Lord Jesus saying in Mark 10: 29-30 " I tell you the truth" Jesus replied"no one who has left homes or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the Gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age ( homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields- and with them persecution) and in the age to come, eternal life."

First I want to be real to everybody, first of course to the Lord.
When you decide to go and obey (for whatever calling the Lord is giving you) I think everybody feels doubt at first but you have to rely on the Holy Spirit when you make decisions like that.
For me personally the idea of going is plain and easy, but hard to leave because the Lord did allowed me to live near my sisters for a couple of years( big blessing), and the verse that I gave you above sums up this assurance that I have in going even if it makes me sad sometimes.

I know the Lord is walking before us and I know is not going to be easy ( even for me going back to my country).
I been in a couple of mission trips and the joy and the love that the Lord did put in my heart feels exactly like the love I feel around my sisters, my mom, my dear friends, so when I think what the Lord means in those verses. I get teary eyes just to realized what he means, He is so good to us!!!

Nothing can compare the joy that you have when you obey and you serve HIM. I don't know how he is going to use me there but I know he will use me in spite of being myself :).
Colossians 3: 23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men"

Love and Praises to the Lord!!

I will keep everybody up with some worthy news when I get them :)

No comments:

Followers