Saturday, February 7, 2009

More news !!!

We are moving !!! to NC after 11 years we are going back :) when I came from Ecuador the first state I lived in was NC,David was a marine and I didn't speak any english and I didn't drive either.
Joni was born in NC 11 years ago.
Well anyways the Lord is opening an opportunity for David and us to do an internship with www.jaars.com great mission aviation organization that helps translators of the bible.
God is giving me peace to go, and that can only come from HIM and even now that I know I am pregnant, I think we are taking this like another step or training for the whole family, our time to serve the Lord overseas is getting closer and we are making sure we are prepared with prayers and taking every need and every decision to HIM first.
Please pray for us if you read this blog, we want to go where he needs us and we know he will provide peace wherever we go.

1 comment:

The Welch Family said...

Great news! I grew up in Charlotte - first 21 years of my life (minus 1 year in NYC). I rode horses everyday out in Waxhaw. I met my husband in a petshop near UNCC - we left NC in 1995 the day we were married. Hope things go wonderfully well. - And, I hope that one day my Spanish is as good as your English.

Followers