Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello Again

I am writing again just in case somebody is reading my blog :) but I think I like to write what is going on, so I can look back and see how the Lord is always faithfull.
We had a great Thanksgiving in my house and I don't know if it will be the last one hosted in FL. It is sad in a way but we will have to leave the house anyways because we had decided to serve God overseas and to use David's knowledge of flying for his plans.
We did apply to http://www.maf.org/ and http://www.jaars.com/ so we are just waiting to see what door God will open for us.
I am staying home now and trying to support David and the kids to start this new stage in our lifes the best that I can with God's help, I can't do it alone.
Jonathan is 5 months old going to be six this month, he is very healthy and a happy baby ( Thank God for that blessing!!!)
Joni is enjoying middle school and Joshua is in 4th grade and doing great.
Please keep us in your prayers while we wait for God's direction.
Love in Christ.
Maggy

1 comment:

The Welch Family said...

Hi Maggy,

I will pray about the application stuff - that the Lord would clearly lead you all where He wants you. I am from Charlotte originally - not sure if that is still where JAARS is located or not.

Followers