Friday, September 19, 2008

Thank God for Fridays

Well another week ending, David is taking the day off today to be with us, to take us for a family dinner for my Belated Birthday :)
Joni had Parent-Teacher conferences yesterday and she is doing great A's and B's. She loves Middle School !!!
I am so proud of her, she is very strong in her faith and personality, she told me that last week she told a boy in her group not to use bad words in front of her if he wanted to stay in the group, that is really neat, for being 11 years old, I don'tthink I was that strong about peer pressure around that age:)
Joshua is doing great too, he has the blessing of a great mind, he is a walking encyclopedia with good information and also useless information included :)He has A's andB's also but he doesn't need to work hard to do that he just needs one time explanation and that is all he needs ( I am jealous)
I am enjoying staying home for now, Joni loves it, Joshua can care less :)
Jonathan I think he cares :)
Thank God for family, my sisters are always around and very close always to help me.
Have a great weekend for whoever reads this blog, that I think is 0.

No comments:

Followers