Tuesday, September 16, 2008

33 years old today!!!

I can't believe I am 33 years old today!!! I feel happy I don't look that old :)
I remember that when I was 19 I though 30 was so old :)
We had a great weekend , we went to Fort de Soto with the kids, Grandma Mead, Aunt Pat, Aunt Carrie and me, I enjoyed being close to the water, but not really swimming (I am not the best swimmer !!)
Joni is so tall and beautiful and Josh so handsome and goofy, I love them so much !!!!
David is working late nights so I can stay home, THANK YOU MI AMOR !!
it is hard because I miss him!!!
God is so good to us, providing for all our needs and guiding us trough this whole new road, so we can serve HIM overseas.
Is not easy, because sometimes we ask ourselves if it is the right path when is getting hard to achieve that dream, but our Lord is very clear when we are looking for his direction on this matter.
Check new pictures www.picasaweb.google.com/mkmead75

No comments:

Followers